Explainer Videoly is looking for an outstanding 3D generalist (3D artist) to join our award-winning creative team (remote work).
· The candidate must possess a strong working knowledge of 3D modelling, UV texturing and rigging in Cinema 4D.
· Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
· Able to interpret brief and to visualize clients’ requests, and to work closely with the Creative Director and other team members to ensure each project’s requirements are met.
· Work to meet deadlines within busy production schedule.
· Maintain great teamwork with superior and other team members via web conferencing software, phone calls and emails throughout the whole creative process.
· Independent, passion-driven, inquisitive and constantly on the lookout for the latest trends, techniques and styles.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Animation/Multimedia Arts or equivalent.
· A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
· The candidate must be willing to work from home and report to the management each working day.
· 1 Full-Time position is available.
· Talented fresh grads and interns with exceptional portfolio are also welcomed to apply.
Full-time, Contract, Permanent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants to send online portfolioand resume (with photo) to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Strictly no phone calls or Whatsapp, etc.